Support in Swindon
Following on from the latest Government announcement, we are currently unable to provide face to face appointments or Mind Time Sessions.
As an alternative, Swindon Mind Day Services will be offering:
- Accepting new referrals for Telephone Initial Wellbeing Appointments
- Telephone Wellbeing Appointments, Support and Reviews for people accessing Swindon Mind Services
- Telephone Self Harmony Counselling Sessions
- Telephone Employment Appointments to support people with their wellbeing in the workplace, or support looking for employment
- Accepting NHS AWP Recovery Referrals for STEPS Telephone Support
- Accepting NHS CAMHS Referrals for Step Down Telephone Support
Telephone Wellbeing Support will provide
- Wellbeing Planning via Five Ways to Wellbeing Model
- Safety Planning
- Goal Setting
- Wellbeing Support in relation to COVID-19
- Safety and Support Planning via Five Ways to Wellbeing Model
How do I Refer?
If you are interested in accessing the above support, you will need to complete a self referral form which can be found on the Swindon Wellbeing Section of our website. If you need support to complete a referral form, please leave a message by calling 01793 432031 and a member of staff will get in contact with you. A Wellbeing Coordinator will be in contact within two weeks, please note the call may be from a withheld number.
If you would like further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org