Swindon and Gloucestershire Mind are Seeking a Wellbeing Support Worker
As a Wellbeing Support Worker you will be part of the wellbeing team supporting the wellbeing coordinators and working with people with mental health needs by providing 121 wellbeing support, promoting the 5 Ways to Wellbeing.
- To perform Wellbeing Assessments, coaching and planning, supporting individuals with their Wellbeing Plans
- Work closely with the wellbeing coordinators and Swindon Manager
- Ensure accurate and detailed records are kept in relation to session notes and service user files, in line with data protection procedures
- To meet a number of Wellbeing Plans set as targets by Swindon Manager
- To promote resilience by supporting individuals to develop and maintain their own recovery plans
- To identify where an individual wants to gain, retain employment at earliest opportunity and support them.
- Monitor and evaluate individual wellbeing plans
- To work with service users in a recovery orientated, solution focused, person centred and holistic way
- To manage Wellbeing Reviews within own case load with support and direction from Swindon Manager
Salary: £22,000 FTE per annum
Location: Swindon (SN1)
Reports to: Wellbeing Lead, Swindon
Benefits: 25 days annual leave plus 8 days bank holiday entitlement (pro rata for part time staff), pension scheme, ongoing training and development opportunities and team away days to support a culture of wellbeing and teamwork.
Please click the links below for the full job description and application forms:
Please send completed applications to email@example.com
Closing date: 7th September
Telephone Interviews: 10th September
In Person Interviews: 13th and 14th September