Who are we?
The Junction is open 365 days a year 4-11pm and is situated within Swindon Town centre at the Town Hall.
What do we offer:
• Support up to 14 evenings
• One to One phone support
• Face to face support
• Social interaction with peers, within an informal setting
• Wheelchair accessible facilitates
• A safe, therapeutic, non-clinical environment for People who are experiencing/ recovering from a mental health crisis or experiencing emotional distress
• We help to promote recovery, resilience and wellbeing.
• Bespoke individual and person-centred support that focuses on specific outcomes via Safety and Support Planning via Five Ways to Wellbeing Model
• Goal setting
The Junction will accept referrals from adults 16+ and could be useful for individuals who are struggling with poor mental health, suicidal Ideations Or experiencing Emotional distress, feeling overwhelmed or hopeless You must reside within the Swindon Borough area, however we can accept referrals which are just over the border such as Royal Wootton Bassett.
The Junction are unable to support people who
• Require medical attention.
• Have been intoxicated by drugs and alcohol
• Are threatening or showing behaviours of aggressive nature
• The staff are unable to give or prescribe medication. But we can provide the space for RMNS, CPN’s Or careers to visit the site to give you the medication.
How do I Refer?
You can either self refer into the Junction service by accessing this link, or by calling 01793 286506. Alternatively, you can be referred by a health care professional or third sector organisation within Swindon.
If you would like more information on the junction please email the team: or Call the Junction on 01793 286506. Please leave a voicemail with your name, number and query and the team will get back to you. Upon receipt of a professional referral we will notify the referrer of the outcome.
Swindon and Gloucestershire Mind
Provide advice, support and services to empower anyone experiencing a mental health problem in our area.
Our Wellbeing Programme offered solution focussed support through our Five Ways to Wellbeing Assessment, Plans and Reviews.