Junction Support – Swindon
As an alternative, The Junction will be:
We have adapted our service to support our guests remotely by phone during their time at the Junction. This combats self-isolation especially during this difficult period while someone is struggling from their mental health.
Telephone Wellbeing Support will provide:
How do I Refer?
We currently accept referrals from:
- Swindon AWP Recovery Team
- Swindon AWP Intensive Team
- Sanford House Organisations
- SG MIND Wellbeing Coordinators
- Eldene Health Centre & Eldene Surgery
- Victoria Cross
- Other community organisations – Wiltshire Wildlife Trust, IPSUM, TWIGS
Please email referrals and up to date risk assessments to email@example.com or call the Junction on 01793 286506 for further information. Please leave a voicemail and the Junction team will return your call.