We are seeking 2 Support Workers to join our busy team at The Alexandra Wellbeing House in central Gloucester. As a Support Worker, you will be working with people with mental health needs in a 5 bedded house which offers short term respite and wellbeing support.
This is an exciting project that Swindon & Gloucestershire Mind are delivering and therefore we are seeking individuals that have the drive to make it succeed.
What the role involves:
- Work closely with the Wellbeing Support Workers and Senior Lead in the general day to day running of the house
- Supporting the guests in wellbeing planning
- General administrative duties
- Assess, coach and plan using the Five Ways to Wellbeing Framework
- Refer, signpost and support guests
- Attend events
Please note that the two roles are the same, however, they cover two different shift patterns, please ensure you read the full job descriptions prior to applying.
- Support Worker Job Description (A) – Wednesday: 9am – 1pm, Thursday: 1pm – 5pm, Friday: 1pm – 5pm, Saturday: 12pm – 4pm
- Support Worker Job Description (B) – Monday: 9am – 1pm , Tuesday: 1pm – 5pm, Wednesday: 1pm – 5pm, Sunday: 12pm – 4pm
To apply please download and complete the three documents below and return to email@example.com
Application closing date is midday Friday 19th July 2019.
Expected interview date is 23rd July 2019.