We are seeking to recruit a Support Worker to join our busy team at The Alexandra Wellbeing House in central Gloucester. As a Support Worker, you will be working with people with mental health needs in a 5 bedded house which offers short term respite and wellbeing support.
This is an exciting project that Swindon & Gloucestershire Mind are delivering and therefore we are seeking individuals that have the drive to make it succeed.
What the role involves:
- Work closely with the Wellbeing Support Workers and Senior Lead in the general day to day running of the house
- Supporting the guests in wellbeing planning
- General administrative duties
- Assess, coach and plan using the Five Ways to Wellbeing Framework
- Refer, signpost and support guests
- Attend events
- Support Worker Job Description
To apply please download and complete the three documents below and return to Jodiebullock@sgmind.org.uk
Application closing date: Friday 13th March 2020.
Expected interview date: Tuesday 17th March 2020.
Swindon and Gloucestershire Mind is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults with care support needs and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
As this role involves working with adults with care and support needs the role is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974, which means that applicants are required to disclose details of any criminal convictions or cautions or bind-overs they have received.